Dhanwani will be leading the D2C business at ShemarooMe
Prior to this, Varun Gupta was SVP - Head of Growth (Online) of Bombay Shaving Company & Bombae, VLPCPL
As per sources, Desai will be launching his own venture
She has held important roles in companies like General Motors, CK Birla Group, Ingersoll Rand India and The Bajaj Group
The French entertainment company earlier had a 51% stake in Endemol Shine India and has acquired the remaining 49% from....
Shah succeeds Gaurav Anand who moves on after close to two years with the company
The podcasting platform has produced more than 10,000 hours of original content in Hindi, English, Bengali, Assamese and Bhojpuri
Sayed joins as Chief Content & Strategy Officer at Moneycontrol
The media veteran is among the few executives from the industry who has closely witnessed the evolution of the Indian....
Fernandes will report to Avinash Pandey, CEO, ABP Network